Information concerning the use of personal details as per Legislative Decree N° 196/2003.
A. personal data will be subject to processing and use in the computerized archival system of Olab S.r.l., for uses connected to the management of the web site www.olab.it and any related services, as well as for commercial, promotional and marketing purposes connected to the services on offer.
Moreover, such details will also be used.
1. to provide assistance in the use of the Services and in general for the management of the site www.olab.it;
2. to send information concerning the use of the services for which users are registered;
3. to send commercial information concerning new initiatives by olab S.r.l.;
4. for the execution of statistical and market research and studies (on an aggregate basis and never individual);
5. for interactive commercial communications.
B. A subsequent revocation of acceptance, as at 1 above, will result in the cancellation of the registration request for services of the site www.olab.it .
C. Personal details must be entered before access can be given to the services of the site www.olab.it .
Registration is free but conditional on the receipt of such details. olab S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse registration and to interrupt the supply of services should any of the details supplied prove to be false.
You can exercise the right, as per art. 7 of the above mentioned law decree, to obtain a confirmation on the existence and the kind of treatment, cancellation, amendment, updating, integration, the specific scope of data communication and spreading, as well as to oppose to such treatment by submitting your claim to Olab S.r.l. via E. Mattei, 16 - Torbole Casaglia 25030 Brescia, Italy.
Cookies and other technologies
If, however, you prefer not to enable cookies, please go to in "preference" menu of your browser. Please note that certain features of the Olab S.r.l. website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
This website use or may use one or more of the types of cookies listed below:
- “session” cookies are temporarily stored on the user’s computer purely for technical and functional purposes. These cookies allow for the transmission of the necessary session identifiers in order to ensure safe and efficient browsing on the website; they are deleted at the end of the “session” (hence the name), when the browser is closed. By using this type of cookie, other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to users’ privacy when browsing can be avoided.
- “persistent cookies” remain stored on the computer’s hard drive until their expiration date or deletion by the user/visitor. Persistent cookies allow any visitor (or any other user who uses the same computer) to be automatically recognized when they log on to the site. Many user-friendly features are provided through persistent cookies (for example, browser language preferences can be saved, or items can be stored in a shopping cart while making purchases online). Nevertheless, persistent cookies can also be used to deliver advertising to the user, and may even be used purposes of dubious legality. Users can set their browsers to accept/reject all cookies, or to prompt them each time a cookie is offered so that they can decide whether to accept it or not. In any case, users are able to change their default settings and disable cookies (that is, definitively block them) by setting their browsers to the highest level of protection.
These two types of cookies (session and persistent) can be subdivided even further:
- they are considered “first-party” cookies when they are set directly by the owner and/or manager of the website
- they are considered “third-party” cookies when they are created and set by sources other than the website the user has visited.
As described above, cookie types are not limited to just session cookies and persistent cookies. There are also third-party cookies, which fall under the exclusive responsibility of the organization that created them.
This site uses analytics cookies (Google Inc.). These cookies are used to gather and analyze statistical information on logins/visits to the site.
Cookie management in Firefox
Manage Cookies in Internet Explorer 11
Manage Cookies in Internet Explorer 10
Managing cookies in Internet Explorer 9
Manage Cookies in Internet Explorer 7 and 8
Manage Cookies in Opera
Managing cookies in Safari 3
Manage Cookies in Google Chrome